Here you can submit new contributions until May the 15th.
Topics for abstract submission.
IPAP18 is a global Congress opened to all Pharmacy Community. Topics related to three main subdivisions of IPAP18 will be accepted.
- Pharmacy Education
- Research and Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Approach
Please use the following template with the instructions to edit and send your abstract correctly to: email@example.com.
- In order to provide opportunities for as many people as possible to present their work at IPAP’18 authors may not submit more than one abstract.
- The abstract may be accompanied by graphical info but the resultant archive must contain 1 page ONLY.
- All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are expected to attend the IPAP’18, be present at the scheduled sessions and be able to present their posters if requested. Submission is a commitment to attend the conference. Once the poster is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference before July the 15th and present the poster, –if requested–, at the conference.
- Abstract submissions for all posters must be no longer than 250 words.
- Abstract submissions for all posters must contain author identification.
- Abstract submissions and posters must be in ENGLISH.
- All presenting authors must have a paid registration to ensure inclusion into the programme.
- Once accepted, the authors have to send a poster in PDF format with, at least, the same information sent in the former abstract. Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Poster presentations allow presentation of original research in a form that delegates can interact with during the length of the conference.
- There shall be a block of time allocated when presenters will be available to discuss their posters, and posters will be displayed in the Conference WebSite.