Startup Olé Accelerator, boosting entrepreneurial mindset.
Startup Olé Accelerator (startupole.eu) is an ecosystem-enabling organisation that belongs to University of Salamanca. Its goal is to boost the entrepreneurial mindset of university community, from supporting spin-off (research projects that become viable businesses) to providing students with the right knowledge to begin a successful career as entrepreneurs. Startup Olé also supports startups in their quest for funding sources and talent. Amongst its activities, it is worth mentioning Startup Olé, an annual tech entrepreneurial event supported by European Commission-Startup Europe, Marca España and Central American Integration System (SICA), that gathers startups, innovative SMEs, investors, corporates, public administrations, universities and media, and that has become a benchmark for the international tech entrepreneurial ecosystem. Startup Olé also runs pre-acceleration programmes for corporates such as Iberdrola and public administrations like Junta de Castilla y León. From an international perspective, Startup Olé has coordinated the H2020 project WELCOME, and currently is part of MY-GATEWAY and SEP2.0, all of them EU-funded and developed as ecosystem-enabling projects
Title: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Pharma.
- Antonio León. Centro de estudios Superiores de la Industria Farmacéutica (CESIF). firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Francisco Otero. Sociedad Española de Farmacia Industrial y Galénica (SEFIG). email@example.com
- José Benjumea. Thermo Fisher Scientific. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beatriz de Luis. BDL SEARCH. email@example.com
- Julio Maset. CINFA. firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Emilio Corchado
Institution: Universidad de Salmanca